2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4. Social Media Buttons
On our website we integrated buttons for Instagram and Pinterest in order to support for instance “sharing” or “liking” our content via social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram. These buttons use a code which is created by Pinterest and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These Social Media Buttons may also save and process information such that personalized advertisement may be shown to you.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these social media platforms (which can change regularly), in order to assess how they treat your (personal) data, which they process using these cookies. The retrieved data will be anonymized as much as possible. Instagram and Pinterest are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
- Type: Functional and Marketing/Tracking cookies
- Usage: We use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent Spam-Messages. Read more
- Functional cookies:
- Name: _grecaptcha ; Retention: session; Function: Provide spam protection
- Marketing/Tracking cookies:
- Name: rc::c; Retention: session; Function: Read and filter requests from bots
- Name: rc::b; Retention: session; Function: Read and filter requests from bots
- Name: rc::a; Retention: persistent; Function: Read and filter requests from bots
- Type: Statistics
- Usage: We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
- Sharing data: For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement
- Statistics cookies:
- Name: _ga; Retention: 2 years; Function: Store and track visits across websites
- Name: _gid; Retention: 1 day; Function: Store and track visits across websites
- Name: _gat_gtag_UA_*; Retention: 1 minute; Function: Saves the User-ID
- Type: Functional
- Usage: We use WordPress for website development. Read more
- Sharing data: This data is not shared with third parties.
- Functional cookies:
- Name: wordpress_logged_in_*; Retention: session; Function: Keep users logged in
- Type: Marketing/Tracking cookies
- Usage: We use Instagram to showcase the latest Social-Posts and/or Social-Share-Buttons. Read more
- Marketing/Tracking cookies:
- Name: actppresence; Retention: 1 year; Function: Manages the frequency of the displayed advertisement
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
- Email: email@example.com